Moonfarmer is looking for a DevOps engineer to take on the responsibility of the day-to-day and smooth operation of various digital projects, site launches, content management, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate is someone with experience in both Development and Systems Operations. The DevOps team will be developing automated solutions for operations including: monitoring and performance, Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD Pipelines and creating hosting environments for various projects.
This position is open to junior level candidates as well as more seasoned professionals - we’re looking for a good fit for our team, and will train you if we think you have potential and are a good fit.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Infrastructure as Code Experience ( Ansible, Chef, Puppet )
- Scripting Language Knowledge ( Bash, Python, Ruby )
- Experienced with Version Control Software ( Git )
- Have worked with Databases and SQL ( MySQL, MongoDB, etc )
- Knowledge of Systems and Infrastructure, especially in a Unix Environment.
- Continuous Integration Experience ( Cloud Build, Jenkins, etc )
- Container Concepts ( Docker )
- Orchestration ( Kubernetes, Swarm )
- Cloud ( AWS, GCP )
If you have it, send us a link to your github along with a cover letter and resume. We look forward to meeting you.